- 2. What constitutes "personal information"?
Personal Information is information and / or data which enables MYMO LIVE to identify you and assists us in serving you better. We assume that the personal information disclosed by you to MYMO LIVE is accurate and complete. You undertake to intimate us in case there is any change in the personal information.
- 3. MYMO LIVE may use this personal information for the purposes of Verification of your identity, Providing assistance in relation to subscription, identification, management and improvement of services, To assess credit worthiness or for Ascertaining your needs / requirements to enhance our services to meet your expectations in a better way
- 4. MYMO LIVE may also use such personal information to communicate you promotional and marketing material in relation to launches of new product(s), service(s), offer(s) including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages. You acknowledge that such personal information may be analyzed, processed and used by other organizations on MYMO LIVE's behalf for providing MYMO LIVE's services. MYMO LIVE will nevertheless retain control of such data.
- 5. MYMO LIVE will never share such personal information with other live feed services, service providers, banks, credit card companies etc. or their officers / agents / affiliates in any manner which may culminate in invasion of your privacy. As clarified above, MYMO LIVE may from time to time appoint agencies to provide you with MYMO LIVE's services and / or promote its offers, and for this purpose your personal information may be disclosed to such agencies.
- 6. MYMO LIVE clarifies that, for promptness and completeness of delivering its services to you, MYMO LIVE may have to or be required to disclose the personal information to entity (ies) within and outside MYMO LIVE. These organizations are involved in providing, Customer service, Mailing services, Information technology services, Service maintenance and Market research services. MYMO LIVE will take all possible measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and all related privacy and confidentiality requirements are fulfilled by these organizations.
- 7. Apart from the above, MYMO LIVE may divulge your personal information to, Your duly authorised representatives, fraud-checking organizations, MYMO LIVE's professional consultants, which may include accountants, auditors and lawyers, Government bodies, Regulatory Authorities, and other organizations in accordance with the law or as authorised by law and Entities that handle MYMO LIVE's business and corporate strategies, which may include those concerned with a transfer / sale of all or part of it's assets or business (accounts and trade receivables), and those organizations which manage MYMO LIVE's corporate risk and funding functions (which could include securitization)
- 8. The personal information may also be divulged by MYMO LIVE if it believes in good faith that such divulgence is in conformity with legal requirements or in compliance of a legal process or to safeguard and preserve the rights and property of MYMO LIVE and all its other users, including for security purposes.
- 9. All employees and contractors of MYMO LIVE, in the performance of their duties, are mandated by MYMO LIVE to act consistently with MYMO LIVE's protocols and legal requirements in relation to privacy. MYMO LIVE is highly committed to keeping your personal information secure and ensures that your private information remains protected and no outside agency (ies) has access to it. We constantly re-evaluate our information security protocols to determine how best to fulfill our existing obligations in this regard.